Monday, July 14, 2008

Back from the campground

Our camping weekend was fun - even with lots of rain & lightning on Friday night - as of course - we were not traditionally camping - but had however rented a cabin.

It was very peaceful and relaxing and I think the kids had fun. Well, as much fun as a teenage boy has with only his mother to play with...lol...

Bo & I did take a small canoe out for a bit - after Bo flipped us over in the beginning and filled it with water - we still had fun.... and I of course reversed who was getting in the canoe first... ha ha...

We did however miss attending any of the Marq. Cty fair - that was a bummer as I was trying to eke out some time to see my friends exhibits.

Oh, and as I had forgetten to mention in my previous post - Randy & Charisma placed 1st, 2nd & 6th in their classes.

We are meeting an equine nutritionist from ADM feeds to go over my existing feeding program. I will report back on that.

No comments: