Friday, March 23, 2007

News

Hi All!

Been fairly quiet around here, well, except for the slopping noises of marching thru spring mud & guck! All the horses have started to shed, and that's such a beautiful thing!

We have a new addition to our horse family. A yearling paint gelding named Ace joined us last Sunday. He was a freebie, and supposedly has a sore rear foot, but we really haven't seen much signs of it. The owner stated that she, her vet, and her farrier all felt that he would come out of it. He's a nice boy, but right now he is a little "shy" around us humans. Randy has been working with him almost daily since Sunday to bring him around.

I brought Gus home from Kari's yesterday. I do believe that he's happy to be home....or it could just be me...ha ha....

I'm off to the clinic tomorrow - 2 full days of many hours of instruction....I'm so looking forward to it. Though Gus & I probably aren't in as good as shape as we could be, I think we are as ready as we were going to get for only the end of March. I really wish I could video tape most of it.

I'll post after the clinic, and hopefully have some cool stuff to talk about, otherwise, why did I pay that $400????

No comments: