Thursday, January 04, 2007

Truck Whoas ( oh Woes)

After several weeks of silence from Hill Ford - we got a call today that we can pick up our truck tomorrow... complete with a newly rebuilt engine....they replaced, gears, pistons, rings, bearings, and other more complicated pieces that I can't recall off the top of my head.. Anyway, lets hope that we no longer use a quart of oil to go to the friggin gas station...haha..... After all, we just spent $17,995 on the damn thing...and that is of course considered a cheap truck....but not to me!

Thankfully, the whole engine deal only costs us $100.00 - lets bless that warranty thing! And the fact that I said lets drive the damn truck every day of that 3 months....he he....

Though previous dealings with Hill Ford had always left a bad taste in my mouth - I have to give kudos to the Service Dept there - they were excellent and very willing to do what it took to make it right. So heres to hoping its right....I think we've got about 2 days left of that warranty!

1 comment:

Kathy C said...

Great news. I would put on a couple hundred miles this weekend just to see what it does...